Hello my lovelies,
It is now completely the fall season! We can rejoice with the sounds of crunching leaves and football and as the weather gets colder we can snuggle in for a warm night by the fireplace. With this, I came up with a list of different ways you can enjoy a cozy fall season.
- Light a fall scented candle while making homemade popcorn – use coconut oil for a healthier option.
- Drink tea while reading your favorite book. Honestly, we all need to get lost in a different world sometimes and tea is always a comforting drink.
- Have a pamper night and use a coffee scrub. Pampering is a great way to spend a cold evening, and a coffee scrub will bring life back into your skin whilst exfoliating.
- If you have a fireplace, light a fire or turn it on and drink apple cider while thinking of all the things you are grateful for. If you don’t have a fireplace you can always use one of the online ones!
- Walk to your local coffee shop and order a warm beverage (perhaps a hot chocolate or pumpkin spice latte). You won’t be able to do this once winter comes!
- Wear an oversized sweater and make a seasonal treat like roasted pumpkin seeds or squash soup, then dance around the house!
- Play a board game with your friends or family, make a night out of it! Apples to apples is always a common favorite.
- Start a bullet journal and fill it with your goals or even a fall bucket list, and try to cross a few off!
- Watch a documentary about something you are interested in on Netflix! Or rewatch your favorite episodes of a TV show.
- Paint your nails, or get your nails done. We all need to take care of our hands when the weather gets cooler.
- Play with your pet or spend an evening with them. Sometimes we are too busy to really spend quality time with our animals but they will love it as much as you will!
- Plan out a list of chores that need to be done around the house for fall/winter and then do them! This will allow you to plan out times for each task you need to accomplish.
- Rake leaves, jump in them, have fun outside! It’s fun to spend time in nature as well as get chores done.
- Choose a topic to study and spend time studying it. This can be something you already know about but want to know more or something brand new you never learned.
- Do brain aerobics like crosswords or Wordsearch puzzles – you can also play brain games on your phone. This is a fun pastime with benefits!
These are just a few activities you can do without spending too much money that may make you smile at the end of the day.
Have a great day, and enjoy the fall season!