I often find myself not setting goals at the beginning of the month but rather week by week. I found that when I do a list of monthly goals I am more likely to focus and refer back to them throughout the month. When I set weekly goals I tend to have excuses to not do them due to other obligations. So, I thought I’d hold myself accountable this month and post a list of my monthly goals and hopefully give my readers a few ideas to put on their own goal list.
- Drink only water
- Attend all meetings and social obligations
- Finish my current book and pick up my next one
- Limit spending to priority purchases
- Walk Bella at least four times a week unless weather does not permit
- Take medications as prescribed, daily
- Continue volunteer work as needed
- Buy a new bullet journal
- Declutter closet
So, these are very simple goals that can influence the way I approach my month. I think taking the time to list down priorities and goals is very important to actually achieving them. I take the time to look back at this list over the course of the month and by the end even if I get a few things done, it is better than disregarding them completely.
I encourage you to sit down, take some time and think about what your goals for this month will be!
I hope you are all having a lovely day,