Hello, my friends!
I am a very productive person when I want to be, but sometimes I lack the desire to make endless lists, or even schedule batches of time to do work. I think a lot of us have similar issues and want to improve our levels of productivity. Today’s blog is going to be on simple ways to get more work done and using creativity to do so.
- Bullet Journal. Honestly, this is one of the most fun and entertaining things I do. Using a bullet journal has helped me stay organized, get work done, and also has worked as a form of subtle therapy. You can add stickers, or washi tape, or go crazy with any sort of artwork you desire! It’ll become a second home for you. If you’re interested in learning more about methods of bullet journaling, you should YouTube some of the videos which go into more detail about all the setups you can use.
- Listen to an audiobook or a podcast. Maximize your productivity with multi-tasking. You can do housework or yardwork while listening to an audiobook or learning valuable information from a podcast.
- Have a morning and night routine. Sticking to a morning and night routine will give you the time to relax (due to repetition) while being productive. Turn off your phone or television and read a book or read the newspaper. Make your bed without fail, do a little exercise when you wake up. It’s more about learning to utilize time properly than anything else. Once you have your morning and night routine you can start incorporating work or creative projects into your daily routine.
- Use graphs. Graphs can be a way to visualize your goals and the progress you need to make in order to achieve them. Grab some colored pens and start graphing. Make mind maps, charts, or even a digital version but keep yourself invested in what it is you want to achieve and look back at it when you are feeling lost.
- Do something new. Getting inspired is important to learning and growth. You should try something new at least once a week and see if you gain a new perspective. Change your location as often as possible and it will lead to opportunities you never could have expected.
I’m always looking for new ways to be creative about being productive, so if you have any ideas you want to share, feel free to leave them in the comments!