Hello, my loves!
I have recently been incorporating more vegan options into my diet and I feel amazing, so I thought I would share some of my favorite vegan options with you that are healthy as well as delicious.
- Avocado toast. I really like eating avocado toast and would eat it every day if I could. I personally like my avocado toast on rye bread which is vegan in the brand that I use. I simply cut open the avocado, mash it with a fork or a knife and apply to a toasted piece of rye bread. If you need some seasoning, I recommend pink Himalayan sea salt and a delicious Mexican spice called Tajin, which you can find at Target.
- Mint Green Iced Tea with Fresh Strawberries and Fresh Mint. When it starts to get warmer out, we all want something refreshing, so I recommend mint green iced tea with strawberries and fresh mint. All you have to do is take the mint green tea and steep it in hot water, add a mint leaf, pour over ice, and add some strawberries. You can do this with almost any tea and any fruit!
- Non-Dairy Yogurt with Banana Chips and Sunflower Seeds. This is probably my favorite! I really like the non-dairy yogurt and adding some banana chips and sunflower seeds adds a necessary crunch mixed in. You could also add any other fruit of your choice and any seeds/nuts.
- Protein Smoothie. Grab your blender and add in a pack of plant-based protein powder or a scoopful, then add some strawberries and a banana, and some dairy-free milk of your choice and of course some ice, then blend and you have a delicious high-protein smoothie!
- Fresh Fruit. You simply cannot go wrong with grabbing a piece of juicy, fresh fruit and enjoying it in the warm weather with a glass of water or your iced tea! My favorite right now is clementines!
Let me know in the comments if you have any vegan snacks you like, I’d love to know!
As always, hope you are enjoying your day!