Hello, my loves!
I’ve got another Bliss face mask review today! The last one I reviewed was the honey mask, and today I will be reviewing the overnight watermelon mask.
I purchased the “What A Melon” face mask at Target for $12.99, and it retails on the Bliss website for $16.00 so I think it is a great bargain to buy your Bliss products at Target. The product comes with 1.7 fl oz of product and is cruelty free. I purchased this product because I tend to have dull and somewhat dry skin when I wake up in the morning and thought this might help.
I’ve noticed that the Bliss face masks are very rich and concentrated with good ingredients which means you do not have to pile on product to get the benefits from the mask. This results in spending less money to have to replace the product after a week’s worth of uses.
The key ingredients in the “What A Melon” mask are:
- Watermelon Fruit Extract: A more concentrated source of lycopene than tomatoes, this antioxidant-rich fruit extract replenishes lost vitamins and minerals as it improves the moisture barrier to help prevent dehydration and water loss; also acts as a natural toner to cleanse and refresh skin
- Magnesium Aspartate & Copper and Zinc Gluconates: Electrolytes that help balance skin and protect from free radicals
- Rice Bran Extract: Known to help fight irritation and redness while helping maintain supple skin
- Cucumber Fruit Extract: Helps moisturize dry, damaged skin for a softer, smoother appearance
- Avena Sativa Oat Kernel Extract: Moisturizes and soothes to bring dull skin back to life
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Unique moisturizer – with an even smaller molecule size than hyaluronic acid – holds 1000x its weight in water for lightweight hydration
- Timiron Halo™: Cosmetic-grade radiant strobing powder designed to capture a natural-looking glow and shimmering finish to refine facial features
- (found on Bliss.com)
The mask comes in a thin cream consistency which is soaked in quickly by dehydrated skin and dries quickly so that the product does not rub off onto a pillow during the night. You simply apply it by massaging a thick layer onto clean, dry skin and wait a minute to dry and you are ready for bed. Wash the mask off in the morning and it leaves you with soft, radiant skin which will look good without makeup or under makeup.
As for scent, it does indeed smell like a watermelon but it isn’t sickeningly sweet and it does not linger.
I truly think Bliss does amazing skincare products and I am so happy they have found their way into Target’s isles. I loved this mask, and it did exactly what it claimed to do which was hydrate and revive skin overnight. My skin looked healthy and did not have any negative reaction to the mask. For the price, the amount of product, and the wonderful ingredients, I’d definitely recommend this product.
I hope you all are having a lovely week! If you have any questions about the mask, let me know in the comments! If you’ve tried any Bliss products you loved, let me know as well!