So today I’m going to talk about how you can stay busy during the quarantine days. These are uncertain times right now and it is hard to stay happy and productive right now, but it is possible. I currently only leave the house to get groceries or go to my immediate family’s house. When I’m at home I try to stay busy with fun activities that leave me happy and nourished. I’m leaving just a few but there are tons of things you can do to stay occupied.
- I think this is the most important activity because not only do you get out of the house, but you get exercise and fresh air. You don’t have to walk miles, but just around the block is perfect. I usually go for 3-4 small walks a day. It has also help with weight loss.
- We all need to practice the art of writing. It helps release tension and Is using creative energy to express yourself. Try to write something new or simply journal. I personally prefer poetry, but you can always write short stories, letters, etc.
- Honestly, it may not be for everyone, but it can be! Put your favorite tunes on and start moving your body! That’s all it takes. It’s also good for your body and dancing has helped me gain confidence in myself. It can help you too!
- You can be entertained for hours from coloring. Pick up a coloring book and work on a few pages. Put some music on in the background and grab a snack and you’re all set! It helps the brain focus and you can really come up with some beautiful pieces to hang up as decorations on your wall.
- Now is the time to clean up your house. You have all the time in the world so there are no excuses. Put your favorite television show or music on, grab some cleaning supplies and make sure your essential oil diffuser is on and go at it! Deep clean the areas you haven’t done for a while and scrub everything that needs it.
These are just a few tips to stay busy and productive during this trying time. If you have any others, please leave them in the comments!