Hello, my loves!
It’s getting closer and closer to the end of the year which is a time a lot of us make goals for the new year. There’s still some time left in this year though, and still time to make goals and accomplishments. I’m going to be sharing some tips and tricks on how to stay organized as well as set goals and make your dreams come true.
- Keep a physical plan. I know it is all about digital planning these days but the act of writing out goals is so important. You can brain storm easily and plan your days in a planner. Pick a planner that you enjoy looking at, so you can keep it active. Write down every day what you want to accomplish that day and keep to it.
- Make a daily to-do list. Sometimes we make long, drawn out to-do lists but they usually never get done. Try a list of five items, and star three most important to-dos. This will allow you to see what a priority is and what isn’t. If you even get one done it will make you feel good about the rest of
- Stay organized and find a work space. You should try to tidy up your space every evening so that you don’t have to worry about cleaning in the morning and you can get started on your goals. Find an area in your home to focus on work. This space will put all distractions in the background and you can work happily in a quiet area.
- Ask yourself why. Goals and to-dos don’t get done unless you are motivated. Find a source of motivation to get your work done. Why are you working towards this goal? Why are you putting in the work? If you have very little reason to get work done, you won’t do it. So ask yourself some questions. Get a journal. Find your passion and work for it.
- Do the work. In the end, it doesn’t matter how many goals and aspirations you have if you don’t work on them. Set a time every day to work on your priorities. Keep a budget list. Find similarly minded people online or in person. Enjoy your work. If you don’t enjoy yourself, you won’t be motivated to work on your projects. Find something fun to do on your breaks like walk your dog, dance, or make a special warm and cozy drink!
Okay, my loves! I will be back on Wednesday with another blog post. In the meantime, leave a comment if you have any other ideas for keeping motivated.