Hello, my loves!
I thought I’d do a quick, late night review of the sukin hydrating facial mask which I’ve used a few times now and can already tell you my opinion on. So, as it states it is a hydrating mask which is to be applied to damp skin and then left on for about fifteen minutes or until mostly absorbed into the skin. I love moisturizing masks more than clay or detox masks because I feel you can instantly see the results. With this mask in particular, it is formulated with mango seed butter, avocado, and olive oil. I am not sure which ingredient it is that has such a positive effect on my skin but after applying this mask for the first time I immediately saw a brightening effect which I rarely get from any mask. My skin had a soft, radiant glow which is rare for me because I have acne prone skin. Seeing as the mask retails for about $11 USD, I am absolutely pleased with my purchase! sukin is cruelty-free brand and I believe it is also vegan! I bought mine at a local health food store so I’m sure you can easily get your hands on it either there or online. I know this was a quick review but I wanted to get this post up!
Hello, my loves!
I’ve got another Bliss face mask review today! The last one I reviewed was the honey mask, and today I will be reviewing the overnight watermelon mask.
I purchased the “What A Melon” face mask at Target for $12.99, and it retails on the Bliss website for $16.00 so I think it is a great bargain to buy your Bliss products at Target. The product comes with 1.7 fl oz of product and is cruelty free. I purchased this product because I tend to have dull and somewhat dry skin when I wake up in the morning and thought this might help.
I’ve noticed that the Bliss face masks are very rich and concentrated with good ingredients which means you do not have to pile on product to get the benefits from the mask. This results in spending less money to have to replace the product after a week’s worth of uses.
The key ingredients in the “What A Melon” mask are:
- Watermelon Fruit Extract: A more concentrated source of lycopene than tomatoes, this antioxidant-rich fruit extract replenishes lost vitamins and minerals as it improves the moisture barrier to help prevent dehydration and water loss; also acts as a natural toner to cleanse and refresh skin
- Magnesium Aspartate & Copper and Zinc Gluconates: Electrolytes that help balance skin and protect from free radicals
- Rice Bran Extract: Known to help fight irritation and redness while helping maintain supple skin
- Cucumber Fruit Extract: Helps moisturize dry, damaged skin for a softer, smoother appearance
- Avena Sativa Oat Kernel Extract: Moisturizes and soothes to bring dull skin back to life
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Unique moisturizer – with an even smaller molecule size than hyaluronic acid – holds 1000x its weight in water for lightweight hydration
- Timiron Halo™: Cosmetic-grade radiant strobing powder designed to capture a natural-looking glow and shimmering finish to refine facial features
- (found on Bliss.com)
The mask comes in a thin cream consistency which is soaked in quickly by dehydrated skin and dries quickly so that the product does not rub off onto a pillow during the night. You simply apply it by massaging a thick layer onto clean, dry skin and wait a minute to dry and you are ready for bed. Wash the mask off in the morning and it leaves you with soft, radiant skin which will look good without makeup or under makeup.
As for scent, it does indeed smell like a watermelon but it isn’t sickeningly sweet and it does not linger.
I truly think Bliss does amazing skincare products and I am so happy they have found their way into Target’s isles. I loved this mask, and it did exactly what it claimed to do which was hydrate and revive skin overnight. My skin looked healthy and did not have any negative reaction to the mask. For the price, the amount of product, and the wonderful ingredients, I’d definitely recommend this product.
Click this photo (link) to purchase using my affiliate link! ❤
I hope you all are having a lovely week! If you have any questions about the mask, let me know in the comments! If you’ve tried any Bliss products you loved, let me know as well!
I recently picked up a new mask from Target and I thought I’d do a review on it since it is a newer release to Target and I want you to be able to make an informed decision before purchasing. The mask is the “in the honey” mask by Bliss.
The “in the honey” mask retails for $16 USD for 50ML or 1.7 fl oz. It is available at Target, Ulta, and online at Blissworld.com. So, the initial reason I purchased this mask was that of the name and knowing that there was going to be honey in it. I personally love honey when it comes to skincare because it is so moisturizing and anti-inflammatory. This mask is supposed to be a moisturizing mask as opposed to a pore cleansing or purifying mask.
The mask is a thick, but not sticky, honey-colored almost gel formula. It smells just like it is described as a honey-lavender mask. The active ingredients in this mask are as follows:
- Acacia Honey: Rich in natural sugars, it draws moisture to skin to create a hydrating veil while antioxidants protect against oxidative and environmental damage.
- Honey Extract: Boosts moisture and radiance in depleted skin.
- Propolis Extract: Also called “bee glue,” as in the hive, it is used to seal and protect the hive and its chambers that house baby bees; used since ancient times to balance, heal and soothe skin.
- Squalane: Plant sugar-derived moisturizer balances skin by improving water reserves and limiting moisture loss.
- Cocoa Seed Extract: Contains high levels of antioxidants to help protect from damage while soothing skin for an improved complexion.
- Lavender Oil: Known for its antioxidant and skin-calming properties.
To use, you simply apply a layer of product and wait about 10-15 minutes before washing off, and follow with pat drying.
The results of this mask, for me, were wonderful. I truly could see a visible difference in the redness of my face (which I assume is from the lavender) and the moisture that was left behind was so good that I woke up the next morning with subtle, nourished skin.
I think this product is well worth the money and I can see myself getting a number of applications out of this product. I believe any skin type could use this mask without irritation or complications. I did not break out from this mask and that’s another bonus for me!
Overall, I give this product the thumbs up in my book. I will definitely be looking at buying more Bliss products in the future and you should let me know in the comments if you have tried this mask or any other Bliss products!
Click this link (photo) to purchase using my affiliate link! ❤