Today’s topic is side hustles. I thought it is a topic that anyone can utilize information from. I personally have a few side hustles and I make a decent amount of money doing work on them. So, let’s start!
First, you need to narrow down your interests and what you are actually capable of doing and have enough time for. Do you like fashion? Do you like selling inventory? Do you enjoy writing? Do you have 30 minutes a week to dedicate or 10 hours a week?
Once you find out what you want to do, start searching online. These are just some ideas of side hustles you can get into:
- Sell Your Closet. I spent about two hours maximum working on posting items on PoshMark and made over $100. I did the same on eBay. All you need is description writing skills and time to respond to e-mails. You can schedule package pickup from USPS and you’ve made money without leaving your house or having to invest in any programs.
- Freelance Write. This is a perfect position for those who want to set their own schedule or only pick up a few jobs here and there. You will be contracted to write the thread or perhaps even write articles for magazines like Cosmo or Country Living. The possibilities are endless for freelance writing. I am not saying it isn’t going to take time but it is mostly in your hands how much you want to spend on the project.
- Etsy. You can be creative and work on your craft while making money. I personally don’t have a ton of experience with selling on Etsy but it is profitable for those who have a strong creative drive. I highly recommend this for the entrepreneurs out there!
- Blog. You can monetize a blog as long as you have the time to put into high-quality content. There’s no end to how much income you could add to your life when you run your own blog/website.
- Sell essential oils. This is something that is perfect for those who want a little extra income each month and who enjoy marketing a holistic lifestyle. DoTerra and Young Living are two I immediately think of! This can also be done with other companies like Avon, Mary Kay, etc.
- Write Reviews! You can sign up to be sent things from beauty products to books, to wellness tools and be paid to write reviews or sent free products. Try the website Tomoson, it’s perfect for small bloggers/Instagram accounts/twitter accounts. You can also try joining a book review site called onlinebookclub.org. I just joined and got a free book on my first day of joining!
With side hustles, it is all a matter of using your talents and having fun. Side hustling adds a bonus income and you do not want to spend your time doing something you hate on top of your fulltime job. There are many more jobs I didn’t mention and you can take a look at the internet and discover what is right for you.
Good luck, leave me a comment if you have anything you want to ask or share!